Keishosou Kaiketsu Go Akakiyosou X GCH LeSand’s Karma And Effect FCAT CGC TKI FDC RATI
Eyes: TBA Hips: TBA Patellas: TBA
GM1 Gangliosidosis (Shiba Inu type): Clear
Degenerative Myelopathy (SOD1A): Clear
Delilah was the keeper puppy from Nekora’s first litter. She’s an improvement on her mother – more bone, taller, deeper set & darker eyes. Delilah is a sassy girl that’s full of life, & has never meet a stranger. I expect big things from her.
- BOB & Puppy Group 3rd in 4-6 month puppy competition. Valdosta Kennel Club Inc, Perry Georgia. April 2019
- BOB Puppy (show 2) & puppy Best Bred By (Show 1 & 2) – IABCA show. April 2019
- BOB puppy/Group 2 (show 1) & Best Bred By (show 2) – IABCA show. April 2019
- Completed the requirements for her IABCA International Baby Puppy Championship & National Baby Puppy Championship in one weekend. April 2019
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 3. Lakeland, June 2019
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 1. Lakeland, June 2019
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 1. Tampa, February 2020
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 1. Tampa, February 2020.
- 5th place for UKC’s 2019 Top Ten ranking for Shiba Inu
Delilah’s first Fast CAT runs. Photos by Kim Langevin.
Bred by Alexis Amerosa and Leslie Anderson.
Owned by Alexis Amerosa.