Keishosou Kaiketsu Go Akakiyosou X GCH LeSand’s Karma And Effect FCAT CGC CGCA TKI FDC RATI
Eyes: TBA Hips: TBA Patellas: TBA
GM1 Gangliosidosis (Shiba Inu type): Clear
Degenerative Myelopathy (SOD1A): Clear
Delilah was the keeper puppy from Nekora’s first litter. She’s an improvement on her mother – more bone, taller, deeper set & darker eyes. Delilah is a sassy girl that’s full of life, & has never meet a stranger. I expect big things from her.
- BOB & Puppy Group 3rd in 4-6 month puppy competition. Valdosta Kennel Club Inc, Perry Georgia. April 2019
- BOB Puppy (show 2) & puppy Best Bred By (Show 1 & 2) – IABCA show. April 2019
- BOB puppy/Group 2 (show 1) & Best Bred By (show 2) – IABCA show. April 2019
- Completed the requirements for her IABCA International Baby Puppy Championship & National Baby Puppy Championship in one weekend. April 2019
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 3. Lakeland, June 2019
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 1. Lakeland, June 2019
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 1. Tampa, February 2020
- UKC BOB (with competition) & Group 1. Tampa, February 2020.
- 5th place for UKC’s 2019 Top Ten ranking for Shiba Inu
- Earned her TKN. April, 2020
Delilah’s first Fast CAT runs. Photos by Kim Langevin.
Bred by Alexis Amerosa and Leslie Anderson.
Owned by Alexis Amerosa.